- Something not right? No problem. Let us know and we’ll get it sorted. Item(s) must be unworn & unwashed.
- You know what we mean gals, keep it free of any stains and signs of wear. All labels, tags and ribbon tags must still be attached to return the goods as it is originally.
- Item(s) cannot be returned if the care label, card tags or ribbon tags has been cut, removed or ripped.
- If you are returning bikini bottoms or ladies briefs, it must be in its original packaging, all tags still attached and the hygiene slip must still be in place.
- All items are thoroughly inspected before any action is taken.
- You have 28 days from the date you received your items to make a return. Item returns within 28 days will be offered a refund or exchange as request. If 28 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, the return will not be accepted and it will not be refunded.
- Don’t forget to enclose your invoice/receipt/dispatch note which you’ll find in your package! This will enable us to identify your order and process your return as quickly as possible.
- Please note, the original delivery charge /shipping fee for your order is not refundable.
- Please note, that a returns charge of £3 per parcel will be deducted from your refund amount if you use one of our UK return services.
- For more information, please select a topic below or view our full refund policy.
In the unlikely event you have received a defective item, please contact us Click Here! immediately with the following information:
Your order number Which item is damaged A description Photographic evidence
Please do not return any damaged goods unless advised by a member of our support team, it may result in slower resolution time.
If your parcel has been damaged upon delivery, please take photographic evidence and send it straight to customer support!
All claims for parcels arriving damaged must be made within 7 days of the delivery date.
Unless proof of damage has been verified by a member of the support team, we cannot action a refund, credit or replacement.
Once we've received the above information, we will work quickly and efficiently to ensure the problem is rectified instantly.
Exchange / Wrong item
For UK orders, please follow the instruction provided in the ''Free UK return steps'' tab below.
For international orders, please contact our support Click Here! before returning your goods.
International returns are subject to return shipping costs which may vary and it's not refundable by Miss Floral.
We always recommend returning your items via a tracked service as we, unfortunately, can't be held responsible for any items that do not reach us.
You may return by using your own preferred courier service. But please noted return shipping cost is not refundable by Miss Floral. We always recommend returning your items via a tracked service as we, unfortunately, can't be held responsible for any items that do not reach us.
How do I make a return or exchange?
1. Package the item(s) securely and enclose the order receipt.
2. Submit your return request. Click on 'REQUEST RETURN' below or Click Here!
3. Follow the steps and enter your details to complete your return or exchange request.
4. Follow the instruction on your return request confirmation email.
5. Drop off your package or book a collection and make sure to keep your postage receipt.
6. You are all set.
For Royal Mail Return Service, book your collection here Royal Mail Collection or drop off your package at a Post Office Branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point.
Christmas period returns policy
We don't want you to worry about anything during the Christmas holiday period, so that you can relax and buy all your gifts before the Christmas rush. We therefore have an extended our returns policy for Christmas – all items purchased after the 31st October in any year can be returned up until the end of January in the year immediately following the previous year.
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we have handled the return, replacement, we apologise babe. We want to resolve the matter. Please contact our customer complaint representatives. Click Here!